Unbeatable support and value – always included with our
Faculty / Professional Development Services...
Dr. Richard Flor has served in a number and variety of roles related to faculty and professional development for K-12 educators, higher education faculty, and professionals in business, government, and the non-profit sectors. In addition, Dr. Flor has served as a reviewer for scientific journals and conference presentations, and will work with you strengthening your core knowledge and skills needed to meet your goals as a scholar-practitioner.
Services for Faculty
- Faculty Training & Development, Consultation, & Coaching: All things research, writing, and teaching
- Thesis & Dissertation Chair / Mentoring Support
- Developing a Research Agenda
- Instructional & E-Learning Strategies
- Strategies for Working with Difficult Students (or co-workers)
- Professional effectiveness as an advocate for evidence-based practice
- Training the 21st Century Scholar-Practitioner!